Penny Dreadful will happily accept returns provided the boxer shorts are in original condition with bag & tag intact, and have not been tried on.
In the extremely rare case of a defect in the product, we will of course immediately provide a replacement.
How to Make a Return
We hope you’ll be delighted with your Penny Dreadful Boxer Shorts. However if you would like to return an item please email email@example.com first and we’ll let you know how to do so.
As soon as we have received and processed your return, we will either refund you or exchange for a different item as you would prefer. In either eventuality your returns postage (to a maximum value of £2.50) will be refunded via PayPal.
Our Returns Policy
- We require that you return the goods to us in an unused and otherwise re-saleable condition. We cannot accept returns on any underwear that has been tried on.
- To qualify for our free returns service, you must email us first. Please do not post items to us without first contacting us to request the return.
- In the event of any failure to return any goods to us which have been validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods. We request that all such goods are returned within 14 days of the date of your receipt of the goods and will make refunds to you in accordance with these terms within 14 days of the date of our receipt of goods.
- For further information please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All accurately returned products will be credited to the original purchasers credit card including sales taxes for all EU country shipments excluding packaging and shipping charges. Refunds of international customs duties and sales taxes are excluded on shipments outside the European Community (EU).
New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.